Lemon Verbena Medicine :
- For All Skin Types: Lemon Verbena suits all skin types and makes the skin feel soft and toned. The essential oil of this herb is gentle on the skin and helps maintain the proper balance of the skin’s natural oils.
- Anti-Aging: Combats the ageing process by firming the skin. It offers the skin a youthful freshness that no chemical can impart. This is primarily because of the antioxidant properties of the herb. Antioxidants are known to prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Skin Purification: Lemon Verbena has mild astringent qualities that help in cleaning the skin and getting rid of bacteria that cause acne and pimples. It also aids in getting rid of mild facial scars and blemishes.
- Brighter Skin: Its plant-derived oils help in giving the skin a nourished and clean feeling. It offers smoothness to skin and uplifts it after every wash. The soap contains the goodness of flavonoids that soothe and nourish the skin, thereby giving it a radiant appearance.
- Treatment For Puffy Skin: Lemon Verbena soap has qualities similar to green tea. It can reduce redness of the skin, and its anti-inflammatory properties are ideal for treating puffy skin. The cooling and soothing effect of the soap tends to reduce puffiness.
- Eliminates Acne: The Lemon Verbena oil present in the soap gets rid of excess sebum and pollutants from the skin without causing excessive dryness. It also gets rid of bacteria that cause acne, thereby leaving you with a blemish-free skin.
- Repairs Tissue Damage:Lemon Verbena is known to control oxidative damage that the skin experiences. It gets rid of free radicals and also aids in the repair of muscles after a workout. It can leave you feeling fresh and gives your skin a radiant appearance.
Infusion of Rosemary has antiseptic, healing and stimulating properties. It improves blood circulation and helpful for devitalised skins. It also helps with us remember.
- For Protection and Purification
- For good memory and mental clarity
- For Longevity